Final design of Mercedes Benz SF1
Akiko Matsuyama Who is employee of Japanese toilet maker TOTO gets on a “Toilet Bike Neo” displayed at its showroom in Fujisawa, near Tokyo. The company rolled out the eco-friendly three-wheel 250cc motorcycle with a specially customized toilet-shaped seat that runs on bio-fuel from the discharge of livestock or waste water. (Koji Sasahara/Associated Press)via
- Environmentally friendly – completely GREEN car delivering long awaited mobility solution for wheelchair users
- Driven directly from a wheelchair – access is via the rear-opening tailgate and steering is by motorbike style handlebar (joystick option will be available in time)
- Your own wheelchair is secured within the car by an interlocking device
- The current design allows parking rear end to the pavement for easy access and it is an ideal solution to drivers who only undertake journeys to local shops and services
- Because of its weight the Kenguru is classified as a scooter and therefore only a scooter driver’s licence is required to drive Kenguru
This light came from the idea of folding a piece of paper. The function of its adjustment of light and the space created by that are a result of simple action of one surface (the panel) being divided by two. The two panels with slight shifts to each other at its closed position remind a user to open this object up. This light gives the poetic theme to the space like a butterfly flying around with silence.